A gooey, ugly, but delicious, dessert! They're fast and easy.
- 2 cups chocolate chips (or mix chocolate and peanut butter or butterscotch)
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 7 cups rice cereal (like Rice Krispies)
- Candy decorations
- Baking sheet
- Waxed Paper
- A Pot
1. Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
2. Combine chips, corn syrup and butter in pot, stir over medium heat until melted. (Always ask a parent for permission to use the stove!)
3. Remove from heat, add cereal, stirring to coat.
4. Butter your hands and shape the mixture into bug shapes.
5. Decorate with candy or sprinkles.